Monday 8 February 2021

It's the dawn of a new year. A season of change.

The group

Is probably dead. Well, dead is a bad word to use when the world is struck by a global pandemic. There seems to be little interest in continuing the campaign, and so I'm leaving it on the back burner for now. I really hoped they'd want to keep playing; who /doesn't/ want to break through an eternal siege of undead monsters and bring ancient gods back to life?

The tools

I'm in the middle of changing jobs, so the tooling is taking a back seat right now, but these are in various stages of completion (that is, none of them are done):

  • The generator generator is dead. DigitalOcean killed their platform, and I want to take it in a different direction
  • Untitled Hex Project is paused
  • Generators 2: The List-ening is alive; I have a few amazing ideas for it, but I need to iron out the details.
  • Gardens of Ynn -- this generator is paused until I decide how I want to finalize it. The skeleton of it is finished, so to speak, but I feel I wanna dress it up some before I release it.
  • Chargen tool is dead, and I have no interest in touching up the issues in it either.
I'll see if I have time to write something about the development of the Generators 2 project. It's a pretty fun project, tbh, and I think people will enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rust

 I'm going to learn Rust. I mean, I mostly already know it, but I want to have a clear goal to strive for, so here goes: Gain an underst...